Tuesday 24 February 2009

Day 137: well at least it's raining!

It's raining today in London, which makes me significantly less bothered about not being able to train (or, more precisely, not knowing whether I can or cannot train). Good news though: my appointment with the doctor has at last been scheduled, for tomorrow. I will then know if I should wait longer, or if it's OK for me to get back into jogging at the very least.

In light of all this, I am now really happy that I did not listen when people told me 5 months ago that I was starting my training too early :) Now that I am stuck not running for a while, it's great to have done all the ground work, because I am confident that it will not be as hard to get back into it, and that the impact of this break will be minimised.

I am looking forward to trying on my new Shelter running t-shirt!

No comments: