Sunday 2 November 2008

Day 28: one-hour run number 3


Well, I didn't do too badly even after yesterday's Halloween party, the delicious fruity punch Arnaud kept refilling my glass with, and this morning's early awakening... I attempted to map my run here: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/gb/london/972894756457, and the site measured roughly 9.97km, which is great in one hour. I feel really good too today: because I'm not in pain at all, because the weather ended up being perfect, because London was as beautiful as ever, and because now it's over and I can relax for the rest of my Sunday!!!

A couple of things though, and good advice (I think) for any of you runners out there:
1/ don't run Tower Bridge on a sunny Sunday afternoon; it is just impossible and totally jam-packed with tourists (who, by definition, are slow).
2/ mind your head when you run by a park where guys play football -- some bloke scored a goal straight into my temple. I was not pleased...

No comments: