Friday 31 October 2008

Day 26: :) :) :)

Great session this morning - my first interval training one! 3 series of the following: run like a maniac for 70 seconds, walk-jog 3 min, run like a lunatic for 45 seconds, walk-jog 2 min, run like a raving psycho for 30 seconds, walk-jog 3 min. and you know what? I felt great, the weather was ideal, and I still feel rather elated...

The first 70 seconds run was a bit of a challenge, what with the ankle mobility issue I've been experiencing lately, but by the second run everything was nice and warmed up and loose. I did however feel some weird flush of pain in my legs during the walking stages, as if my body was flushing blood in the area all of a sudden. I've no idea what it is - it doesn't feel wrong, just like something the body is in a hurry to do to repair you, somehow.

Oh, and one more thing: it was cooold this morning!!!

And, just for the sake of it, yet one more thing: it's *f*r*i*d*a*y* !!! :) tomorrow, rest, waffles smothered in syrup, a tour of Camden Town with Cyril who is visiting us from Paris, and a post-Halloween party at Arnaud and Rob's...

Enjoy your weekend y'all!

No comments: