Friday 17 October 2008

Day 12: cold in more ways than one

Relatively easy 30-min jog this morning, as a genle-ish closure to the week (I've not yet decided if the Sunday run should count as the end of a week or the beginning of one......).

The weather has become much cooler all of a sudden, and I tried on my new long-sleeve tops -- they have some kind of thin fleecy lining which got me to think I wouldn't use them until the full-on winter, but obviously I was wrong there.

We're so busy during the week we have both run out of running socks and underwear for failing to deal with our laundry...

Coach Stephen was rather poorly this morning, and I was amazed that he still got himself out of bed to jog with me, despite his nasty cold. You know when you are dealing with somebody who did competitive sports before...

No comments: