Tuesday 28 October 2008

Day 23: I am not, after all, completely broken! :D

This morning's 30 min jog went waaayy better than yesterday's. Thanks to the arch and ankle supports that Coach Stephen generously got me, it seems my legs are taking less strain. On top of this I feel like yesterday's jog and run loosened my ankles a bit, and so perhaps (perhaps) I am now well on my way to a much anticipated recovery :) I am waiting until tonight (and 8 hours spent sitting down in an office) to declare the whole matter resolved, really, and we are also going to take it easy tomorrow morning, but fingers crossed, this should soon be just a memory.

This morning also, we jogged at a fairly good pace and closed a 2.7 mile loop in just 30 min. This gives me much hope for the Leatherhead 10k - maybe I'll be able to run it within one hour??

No comments: