Monday 27 October 2008

Day 22: back on the run! Ouch, though...

Well, well, well, after a few days of no exercise at all, there we were this morning, coach Stephen and I, jogging 20 min and running 10. I am so pleased to be back 'on the run', and also annoyed that my ankles still hurt. I can't quite tell if they hurt because they are still damaged, or if that's because they are stiff after a lot of rest and little exercise. I am hoping that using them reasonably gently this week will restore some mobility there, and that things will get back to normal. I also spent far too much time on the internet over the weekend, looking at appalling scary articles about 'frozen ankles' and the like.

What a treat to enter the Thames Path and see the beautiful view of Canary Wharf in the morning again! I am just looking forward to getting on with the rest of my programme, and being ready for the Leatherhead 10, too.

No comments: