Thursday 9 October 2008

Day 4: easy-peasy?

Today, a simple 20 min jog. All good. I feel really lucky with the weather (sun and not too cold). The GPS is still not quite working (this time it didn't get interrupted mid-way, but it showed us ending up in Marylebone instead of Wapping...). Coach Stephen might look for another application (and is making manual adjustments in the meantime). This morning, having run short of wicking tops, I had to wear my Hooters t-shirt bought in Dayton, Ohio...

Every muscle of my body is aching, and I am tired. My abs ache when I laugh or sneeze. My shoulders and pecs hurt from Tuesday's push-ups. One more day of training tomorrow before my much-deserved lazy Saturday!

I connected to my emails this morning to discover that yet another donation has made it to my Just Giving site - thank you Mr Stu, very generous! This also pushed Cyril's comments about pooping cats down on my blog's home page widget, which put me on my way to slightly classier content :) Cheerio...

No comments: