Friday 30 January 2009

Guess how long I will take to complete the Bath Half

OK, I reached the fundraising minimum a while ago, but now is time to
completely, proudly and undoubtedly blast it
.
And here's where you can help.
I'm going to follow one of the fundraising ideas suggested by
Shelter, my charity of choice for the Bath Half.

Here's what you have to do.
1/ go to www.justgiving.com/karencaille
2/ donate a minimum of £2 (or the equivalent in your local currency, my faraway friends! :)
3/ add in the comments the time you think I will take to complete the Bath Half Marathon, to the second - for example, 1 hour 39 minutes and 12 seconds. Make sure you don't suggest the same time as somebody else!

If you need clues, all you have to do is read through the blog and check out how long I took the last time I run the same distance...

I will bake an incredibly delicious cake for the person whose guess is closest to my time on the 15th March. If you live far away, fear not, I will bake something that can take a few hours of plane transit...

Good luck, and thank you for your support in making the lives of homeless people more comfortable.

Karen

PS - the image is courtesy of Cyril, who has talent, as you can see.

No comments: